Critter Camp is designed to be a fun, educational experience for kids who love animals. At this time, our camps are designed for children ages 8-10.
- interact with animals including dogs, cats, and small animals
- be immersed in animal-related educational activities, crafts, and games
- learn about animal behavior for both domestic and wild animals
- meet WHS staff and animal experts in the community
- perform hands-on activities that will benefit shelter animals
- learn about responsible pet ownership
- gain information about veterinary care, pet first-aid and more
- go on shelter tours
- learn fun facts about horses, farm animals, reptiles, birds and other animals
There will be three one-week camp sessions this summer. The 2017 schedule will be:
Week 1: July 10 – July 14
Week 2: July 24 – July 28
Week 3: August 7 – August 11
Registration will open in the spring. Check back for more details!
Please contact Zakia at email@example.com or (360) 733-2080 ext. 3116 with questions.